You ask –“I’m in the financial industry and I need a link in my email for clients to upload documents, how can I do that?”
Each MYDOCSONLINE account comes with a public Upload link that we can brand for you, or you can brand yourself through our step-by-step online branding assistant. You can take your Upload link and post in your email or even place it on your website. It’s secure and a professional way to receive files into your secure account. There is no programming on your part. The page is created automatically when you setup your account. The public upload link is LIVE and ready to share when you need it. File encryption is enabled automatically so there are no extra steps for you to take to get started.
Clients never need a User ID or password to upload files into your private account. Clients do not need to sign-up for their own MYDOCSONLINE account to send you files like other systems require. Our service is very user friendly.
File types do not matter unless you program your Upload link to only receive certain file types. Restrict certain file types or leave it so you can receive any file type. It’s up to you!
Your public upload page is customizable to your business needs. This allows you to create a couple of extra fields that are specific to your industry to get the information you require from clients to keep the workflow moving forward. You can even embed the page on your web site.
Upload page customization supports:
- Uploading, aligning, and sizing your own logo.
- Adding a custom “instructions” section to tell your customers what you will do after you receive customer files.
- Customization of prompts for each of five form fields, one required (identifying who is sending the files, which becomes the subfolder name the files are uploaded to), and four optional fields, including email and comment, plus two more you can define yourself.
- Optional “I am not a robot” processing using Google’s reCAPTCHA checkbox. You want to receive customer files, not files from a robot.
- Customizable “Upload Complete” message.
- Optional confirmation email to your customer, with customizable subject, message body, and optional list of files uploaded.
- Optional “file type whitelist” to restrict uploads to types of files you specify (for instance image files only:.pdf, .png, jpeg, .jpg, .tif, ,tiff)
- Notification email (and notification flag) to you using standard My Docs Online email notification.
- In the My Docs Online browser interface “Action:Details” for any file received via Customer Upload now includes all the information from the form your customer completed when doing the upload.
- Optional link to a specific subfolder under \Customer Upload, enabling unique links (as well as notifications and permissions) for individuals or groups/departments within your organization.
- Mobile Friendly upload alternative link displays for all mobile devices to allow for faster uploads.
For additional information and a video demo go to: https://mydocsonline.com/info_customer_upload-html/
We respect your privacy and protect your clients information. The public Upload link is where SECURITY meets SIMPLICITY as you do business online!