For Customer Upload, Customization is the Key
Our Customer Upload feature has long been an easy and popular feature that allows our users to receive files of any size from their customers and clients using a unique link that can be shared by email or incorporated into a website. We’ve long offered the ability to personalize how a MYDOCSONLINE Customer Upload page looks and acts, with options that include:
- Free “branding” which replaces our logo with that of our user’s company.
- The ability to “suppress” display of the logo when embedded on a user’s website.
- The optional display of a “Done” button that allows customers to repeat the upload process multiple times to add more files.
And now we’ve added more customization features:
- The default “Upload files to…” heading can now be replaced by custom “instructions” that can include html markup.
- The prompts “Who are the files from” and “Your email address” can be customized to reflect how the user interacts with their customer. For instance, one of our users prefers “Name of Cardholder” and “Email of Cardholder“.
- The normally optional “Comment” can also have a custom label and be made a required field. The user described above, for instance, prefers “Order # and Additional Comments“.